Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hi, my name is Madison Blair. I am a sophomore at South Paulding High School. My most memorable time fishing was when I caught a 10.2 lb bass from the Cross Worship Ministry.  I was fishing with a heavy lure trying to catch a bass that I could see very clearly in the water. It was cast after cast, I was on the verge of quitting but my mommy said to try a plastic worm. I really didnt want to switch baits at the time, but I did it anyway, and within the third or fouth cast a huge bass jumped onto my line! I  hooked it so quickly the bass didnt have a chance of getting off! I was so excited I was yelling my moms name and reeling in at the same time. When I finally got it in I was so happy and overwhelmed. I weighed it when I got home and the scale said 10.2! Thats one trip I will never forget!


Name: Madison Blair
Age Range: 10-17




No comments:

Post a Comment