Saturday, May 5, 2012

My name is Katie Filasky I'm eighteen years old, and have been fishing since I was in diapers. It's something that I've always enjoyed, and believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy such a great sport! I always look forward to being out on the lake fishing. When I was little my dad always used to take me up to the lake to fish it brought us closer together every time we went. Fishing is something you can enjoy with family, friends, or even by yourself. Its a way to step back from the world and relax and just have a lot of fun!!

I have had many experiences fishing, but the one that sticks out in my mind the most has to be the time I got to teach my little cousins Holly and Dustin how to fish. They love it just as much as I do, and we always look forward to fishing together.




No comments:

Post a Comment